Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur
adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor
incididunt ut labore et dolore magia aliqi.

Folow us

Seed Stage Operator Fund

We are a team of former founders with a strategic focus on investing in technology companies at the Seed and Series A stages. Our investment portfolio is predominantly Italian, with a 70% allocation as lead investor, while the remaining 30% is dedicated to opportunities abroad as follower investor.
Our investment range typically spans from €100,000 to €1 million, with a particular affinity for backing second-time entrepreneurial teams. Our investment approach is industry-agnostic, but we have a strong penchant for sectors like Climatech, Agritech, AI ESG, Fintech, Insurtech, and Healthtech.
We actively participate on the board when leading investments. Our commitment extends beyond capital, as we prioritize offering operational support and fostering valuable connections within our extensive network of global VCs.
At our firm, we pride ourselves on our swift decision-making process. You can expect a definitive 'yes' or 'no' from us in a matter of days.

London | City Road 152-160, EC1V 2NX

Roma | Via Giovanni Battista Morgagni, 3, 00161